Professional Services Fees
- 45 minute sessions $125.00
- 60 minute sessions $135.00
- Intake $200.00
- Time of Service $90.00
24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations.
Insurance and Employee Assistance Programs
Your insurance will need to be verified prior to your first session.
Contracted Provider (In Network) with:
- EAP Insurance
- Jorgensen and Brooks
- Mines and Associates
- National EAP
- Premera Blue Cross
- PacificCare Behavioral Health
- Peace Health
- Tricare/Triwest Insurance
- Untied Behaviorioral
- United Health Care
Here at In Touch Counseling Services®, we are an out of network provider for the following:
- First Choice Health
- Magellan Behavioral Health
Many insurances will pay out-of-network reimbursement. Here’s how it works:
- Contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to find out if they will reimburse you for my services as an out-of-network provider.
- In Touch Counseling Services® will supply you with a statement if requested that contains the necessary information that you can submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement or we can submit the billing for you .
- You will still be required to pay us in full at the beginning of each session or pay the out of network co-pay and are responsible for all charges incurred.
Gabriele M. Smith, MA,LPC, NCC and Janelle Adams, MA with In Touch Counseling Services® are certified through The Human Brain and Behavior Institute and are therefore qualified to use Dr. Amen’s screenings as a tool to aid in helping ensure accurate personalized help designed specifically for you.
The fee* is collected in full at the beginning of each session or consultation.
In Touch Counseling Services® will accept check and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) through in office processing.
There are no refunds for services rendered.