Professional Services Fees
- 50 minute sessions $125.00
- 75 minute sessions $150.00
- 90 minute sessions $175.00
- 120 minute sessions $250.00
24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations.
Insurance and Employee Assistance Programs
Your insurance will need to be verified prior to your first session.
Contracted Provider (In Network) with:
- EAP Insurance
- Jorgensen and Brooks
- Mines and Associates
- National EAP
- Premera Blue Cross
- PacificCare Behavioral Health
- Peace Health
- Tricare/Triwest Insurance
- Untied Behaviorioral
- United Health Care
Here at In Touch Counseling Services, we are an out of network provider for the following:
- First Choice Health
- Magellan Behavioral Health
Many insurances will pay out-of-network reimbursement. Here’s how it works:
- Contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to find out if they will reimburse you for my services as an out-of-network provider.
- In Touch Counseling Services will supply you with a statement if requested that contains the necessary information that you can submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement or we can submit the billing for you .
- You will still be required to pay us in full at the beginning of each session or pay the out of network co-pay and are responsible for all charges incurred.
Gabriele M. Smith, MA,LPC, NCC and Janelle Adams, MA with In Touch Counseling Services are certified through The Human Brain and Behavior Institute and are therefore qualified to use Dr. Amen’s screenings as a tool to aid in helping ensure accurate personalized help designed specifically for you.
The fee* is collected in full at the beginning of each session or consultation.
In Touch Counseling Services will accept check and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) through in office processing.
There are no refunds for services rendered.