Nationally Board Certified Gabriele Smith’s Professional Services Fees
- 50 minute sessions $125.00
- 75 minute sessions $150.00
- 90 minute sessions $175.00
- 120 minute sessions$250.00
24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations.
Cancellations made less than 24-hours in advance and for missed appointments (no-shows) are assessed a $60 fee.
Clients who are late to scheduled appointments will be charged the full-session fee (it is not pro-rated).
Insurance and Employee Assistance Programs
Your insurance will need to be verified prior to your first session.
Contracted Provider (In Network) with:
- Tricare/Triwest Insurance
- Premera Blue Cross
- Untied Behavior Health
I am an out of network provider for the following:
- First Choice Health
- United Health Care
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Peace Health
- PacificCare Behavioral Health
Many insurances will pay out-of-network reimbursement. Here’s how it works:
- Contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to find out if they will reimburse you for my services as an out-of-network provider.
- I will supply you with a statement if requested that contains the necessary information that you can submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement or I can submitt the billing for you .
- You will still be required to pay me in full at the beginning of each session or pay the out of network co-pay and are responsible for all charges incurred.
Gabriele M. Smith, MA,LPC, NCC with In touch Counseling Services is certified through The Human brain and Behavior Institute and therefore qualified to use Dr. Amen’s screenings as a tool to aid to helping ensure accurate personalized help designed specifically for you.
The fee* is collected in full at the beginning of each session or consultation.
I accept cash, check and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) through in office processing.
There are no refunds for services rendered.