Individual Counseling and Support for Children
Working with Children ages 5-12yrs and their families. Parental involvement is required for all children in services.
- Help with Autism, Asperger’s, Non-Verbal Learning Disorders and ADHD
- Individualized behavioral and developmental-based counseling
- Play therapy, art, cartooning and narrative stories to help children achieve self awareness/insight for positive visible changes
- Increase positive peer relations to decrease bullying and teasing, improve conflict resolution, problem-solving and social skills for children with Autism, Asperger’s, Sensory Disorders, Non-Verbal Learning Disorders and ADHD
- Teaching self monitoring and self management skills for children ages 6 to 16
- Providing parenting and family support with periodic consultations as needed
- Helping children with feelings of sadness, irritability, low energy and anger outbursts that sometimes result from poor peer relations.
Free Report – Your Child’s Anxiety