If you are being treated for Anxiety or Depression and are having associated symptoms, get the help you need. Studies have shown medication is more effective with counseling. I would like to help you. As a woman who has experienced a great deal, I understand. We will form a team together, working to decrease your stress, increase your coping skills, find limiting beliefs and work towards the increasing life satisfaction. We will follow an approach in a way that works best for you, your personality and life. I will help you move from “maybe” or “I don’t know” to “Yes, I can”. Don’t wait another day.
Personalized Action Oriented Life Coaching and In-Depth Personal Therapy for women is provided at In Touch Counseling. Here’s how it works. In 3 sessions we can expect to have a better understanding of any historical influence, an action plan, addressed some issues and formulated the best way to help you.
Life Coaching and Personal Therapy can alleviate
- Depression and Stress Symptoms
- Weight Gain
- Low Energy
- Anger Out Bursts
Personal Coaching and Therapy at In Touch Counseling includes:
- Concrete Practical Approaches Tailored to Each Individual.
- Strength Based Approach-what’s right and using your strengths to feel good and change.
- Changing Limiting Beliefs-the way you see and experience the world.
- Dream Analysis and Nightmare Resolution to increase your understanding of underlying issues.
- Resolving Transitional Stress so you can feel better and sleep soundly again.
- Assertiveness Training-making good choices to be in wellness and good health.
- Improving Communication Skills for Conflict Resolution and Collaboration helping you get want you need.
- Maintaining Accountability and a Portfolio of skills of what you need to succeed.
- Building Your Self Esteem and Self Confidence.
- Discovering your way to Weight Loss and Health/Fitness Success.
“If you are having difficulty in some part of your life, whether it’s personal or business related, taking a few minutes to still yourself and just focus on deep breathing can be enough to get you through the initial stresses of the situation. The key is stillness and deep breathing,(deep diaphragmatic breathing for 90 seconds changes brain chemistry) a moment of being completely present and mindful of the passage of time in your life. (Is this something you will remember in a year from now?)”