Session rates range from $40- $300, depending on a variety of factors including your provider, insurance plan etc. Please call us for an estimate of your cost.
- Wellness Plan- We designed a membership plan that allows you to supplement insurance or make the variety of services that we offer more affordable. to others.
- Often patients would benefit by coming in 1x a week to 2x monthly for treatments that help support the mind and body's vitality/ ability to heal itself.
- Ask us about our welness plan options and how they can benefit you.
Missed Appointments and/or Cancellations
Our policy is as follows:Out of respect for our practitioners and other clients, all appointments require 24-hours notice for cancellation. .
- Cancellations provided with less than 24-hours business hours notice will be subject to a fee.
- Cancellation calls are taken between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Thursday, excluding New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Monday appointments must be canceled before 5 PM on the previous Thursday.
- Please contact us to see if we accept your insurance. Please be aware that each provider with In Touch Counseling Services may be networked with different insurance plans.
- All we are able to do with insurances is verify that you have insurance, tell you about a copay or about possible deductible. If you would like more specific information, you can contact your insurance provider directly.
- It is a client’s responsibility to understand the limitations of their mental health insurance benefits. Not all services are covered and clients may have a deductible to reach, prior to receiving coverage for services. Not all diagnoses are covered by every insurance plan. If a client’s insurance provider fails to pay for services rendered, the balance of unpaid session fees becomes the client’s responsibility. We encourage you to check your policy yourself to find out all of the information you need to know about your potential costs.
At this time we are not currently contracted with any State and/or Federal insurance programs, such as Apple Health, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.
- Most insurance companies do not pay for traditional couples counseling where the relationships is the intended focus or client.
- If you would prefer to use your insurance for couples/marriage counseling, one partner must be the identified patient and recieve a diagnosis. This diagnosis and the impact on the relationship is the focus of treatment, not the relationship.
- Personal Health Information Protection Act
The Ontario Government has legislation, the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) that came into effect on November 1, 2004. This act has been established to set out rules for the collection and utilization of information that is collected about patients.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal health information about you. We collect this information either from you directly or from the person acting on your behalf (i.e a parent). The information that we collect may include your name, date of birth, address, health history, records of your visits and the care that you received. Occasionally, when we have received your consent, we receive and collect information about you from other sources.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Health Information
We use and disclose your personal health information as follows:
To treat and care for you.
To conduct risk management activities.
To conduct quality improvement activities, such as completing surveys.
To compile statistics to improve our programs and services.
To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
To fulfill other purposes permitted or required by law.
- It’s Your Choice
With regard to the above uses and disclosures of your personal health records, you have a choice. You may access, correct, or request a copy of your personal health records at any time.
- Our Pledge to Protect Your Personal Health Information
The following are a list of pledges to you that we have made to protect your personal health information:
We will take steps to protect your personal health information from theft, loss and unauthorized access, copying, modification, use, disclosure and disposal.
We will conduct audits and complete investigations to monitor and manage our privacy compliance.
We will take steps to ensure that everyone who performs services for us protects your privacy and only uses your personal health information for the purposes you have consented to.
If you have questions about our policy, please let us know.
2022 No Surprises Act
This is for informational purposes for those paying for services out-of-pocket (cash).
- Balance Billing Protection Act
- Ask us for your personal estimate